Grocery Guru is a shopping platform where you can browse, select and order products advertised.
Agreement to the terms and conditions
By accessing and using the site, including placing orders of products through the site, you agree that you will be subject to and will comply with these terms and conditions
(a) By completing your registration through the site; and
(b) Using the site to obtain products from us.
You must complete the customer registration process through the site before placing an order for products through the site.
You may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time through the site. You may not have more than two accounts per delivery address.
If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
Placing an Order for Products
You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the site.
Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the site.
You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the requested product is not available if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the site or an error in your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any order without giving any reason(s). We also have the right to suspend or remove a user account without giving any notice or justification to the user. We will keep every unverified order for 6 (six) hours and make several attempts to verify. If there is no response, after that time the order will be automatically canceled.
Delivery of Products
We will only deliver products ordered through the site to a location where we provide delivery services. You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery time frames and how we deliver your products.
We will deliver the products to the front door at the relevant delivery address. If you ask us to deliver inside a premise or building at the delivery address, our delivery concern persons’ are strictly instructed not to go inside or any place except the front door.
If you are not the person collecting your ordered items, then your representative must provide us with proof of their identity. You acknowledge that we may record the details of any identification provided in relation to the collection of products.
If you have made online pre-payment/card payment against your order, and there are product/s which is/are not available in stock, we will offer you product replacement options within the same price range. If for any reason, you decline to take product replacements, then the order will be canceled and we will start the refund process. Please make sure to make your refund request by calling our Customer Service on 01851618182 (between 9 am – 10 pm every day). Grocery Guru will retain full right over the refund payment medium, given that it reaches you incorrect amount. The refund process will usually take approximately 28 banking days to complete from the refund request date. That means you will receive your refund within 28 banking days of conveying the refund request through our Customer Service helpline.
Perishable Product Price Policy
For all kinds of perishable products such as vegetables, meat. mutton, chicken, duck, turkey, fishes, eggs, milk, rice, etc. price and offers will vary based upon users specify selected locations, zone, area, locality. So, it is advised to log in with your concerned location and check the offer price before check out to avoid any kind of confusion.
Product Promotions Policy
Please note that the delivery of promotional products or products with a special offer is subject to stock availability. If the product is out of stock, then we request you to replace it with another product which is in stock. You may also cancel the order if you want.
There will be order limits set for certain products to ensure every customer can avail of the necessary products for daily consumption. Grocery Guru is not a marketplace for business to business (B2B) transactions. It is instead an online shopping platform for personal consumption and usage. Thus, we highly discourage shopping with reselling or commercial motives.
The following are the conditions for product returns:
- Customers can return the grocery products within the same day from the purchase date; only if the defective product is delivered.
- Perishable products such as vegetables, meat. mutton, chicken, duck, turkey, fishes, eggs, milk, rice are not returnable after delivery which is received by the customer and accepted.
- We encourage our customers to cross-check each and every item while the delivery man is present at your premises. Any claim regarding replacement or Return or Refund issue should be final before our delivery man during delivery time. After leaving your premises, Grocery Guru authority will not liable for any future claim.
- After customer consent or signature at the delivery slip; Grocery Guru has the right to cancel any refund or return request.
- Customers can return the products of Grocery Guru within the same day from the purchase date.
- Customers can return the Fashion appeal products such as Shari, Bags, Shoes within 3 days from the purchase date.
- If a product found broken, unwrapped or used; then the customer must inform the Customer Service immediately after receiving it.
- Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- The product must be unused, unwashed, and without any flaws.
- The product must include the original tags and/or accessories.
- We encourage our customers to cross-check each and every item while the delivery man is present at your premises, if the customer is not receiving the products then the responsible person who is receiving the product is responsible to give signature at the delivery slip.
- If the product price and website price is mismatched/excess price, we request you to notify us within 24 hours from the receiving time.
- The customer must contact the Customer Service on 01851618182 (between 9 am – 10 pm every day) for any kind of return if required.
- Grocery Guru has all the rights to decide to give return or refund for any kind of request.